If you’re visiting this article without preface, please refer to the Confidence Crash Course for more context.
7. Psychology Today. “Embarrassment.” –> Click links within this Webpage to find resources defining SHAME, GUILT, HUMILIATION, EMBARRASSMENT, and how to deal with these emotions and judgments constructively.
9. Law of Attraction Guided Planner/Journal – This journal is a really great resource which I have found personally useful for getting out of debt, paying off student loans, finishing a very difficult master’s degree, saving money, developing healthier coping mechanisms, and learning how to set and achieve manageable goals! It has also helped me learn how to manage my free-floating anxieties effectively. If you visit nothing else on this page, I hope you give this inexpensive but high-quality journal a try!
10. Teal Swan provides practical, easy-to-digest, step-by-step guides using psychological research and spiritual best practices to stimulate better self-control, healthy coping mechanisms, and feelings of greater self-worth.
- Negative Emotions Are Good!
- How To Overcome Shame
- How To Trust Yourself
- Personal Boundaries vs. Oneness (How to Develop Healthy Boundaries)
- How to Say No
- Building Walls to Keep Pain IN
- How to Feel Your Emotions (What to Do If You Can’t Feel Your Emotions)
- Entitlement (The Shadow Side of Deserving)
- Raising Your Energy Technique
- Self Awareness Meditation –> GREAT FOR DBT TECHNIQUE!
- Resistance? (Episode on Negative, Problem Oriented Thoughts, Words and Actions)
- Follow the Feeling Process (For Transforming Your Negative Emotions!)
- Oedipus Complex (Relationships and Fate)
- How to Deal with Anger
- How to Let Go of A Coping Mechanism
- Repressed and Suppressed Memories
- What Is Shadow Work? And How Do I Do Shadow Work?
- How to Find a Core Belief
- How to Change a Belief
- Judgment Exercise
- Disidentification (The Practice of Non Attachment)
- When You Feel Like You’ve Gone Backwards
- False Self vs. Real Self
- Why Do I Keep Dating Losers?
- When Things Are Out of Your Control
- How To Meet Your Unmet Needs
11. Rozalyn Davis. #Kisscrew Blog. “Resources for Womyn”
12, Rozalyn Davis. #Kisscrew Blog. “How to Use the Law of Attraction to Your Advantage”
- “Success.” PowerThoughts Meditation Club
- “Beauty Affirmations”
- “I Am Beautiful” Self-Love Affirmations
- “101 Life Changing Daily Affirmations”
- “Most Beautiful Woman in the World”
- “Affirmations to Attract Love”
- “I Am A Goddess – I Walk in Beauty, I Can Do Anything”
- Tibetan Bowls 432 Hz Healing Cleansing Energy
- “Money Flows To Me”
- I AM – Affirmations for Wealth, Success, and Money
Rozalyn Davis holds an M.S., Chemistry, from the University of California, Berkeley, and a B.S., Chemistry, from Purdue University. Her interests include women’s empowerment, health and wellness, and environmental sustainability.